There are over 250 million cows used to produce milk in the world, including approximately 24 million in the EU, 9 million in the USA and 1.85 million in the UK. Commercial milk production is also increasing rapidly in southern Asia, including in countries that have not traditionally consumed milk, such as China.
The global outlook for dairy remains optimistic as the milk production growth across the global Big-7 dairy exporters – New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, EU, US and Australia – was surprisingly stable in 2020 (Rabobank). Growth in liquid milk equivalent (LME) was at its highest since 2017.
Join us from 19 – 20 May for a two-day expert sharing session on current trends and challenges facing the industry, and gain key insights as well as smart strategies to cope with the challenges ahead.
Trends & Insights
- COVID-19 & Dairy Market Shifts
- Dairy Outlook: 2021 & Beyond
- Alternative Milk Opportunities
Technology, Digitalisation & Value Chains
- Smart Processing Innovation in Dairy Production
- Supply Chain Innovation & Traceability
Sustainability & Resilience
- Climate Standards, Production & Innovation by 2030
- Animal Health, Efficiency Gains & Sustainability
Pandemics & Food Safety
- Food Safety in Times of COVID: Dairy
- Recovery, Diets, Health & Nutrition
Free Trade & Market Access
- Smarter Sourcing – Dairy for Asia in 2021
- Free Trade Agreements and Opportunities in Asean – RCEP Analysis
The program schedule will be updated shortly. Stay tuned for more information!
Register for Event
FHA Match: Dairy offers Dairy suppliers and buyers a targeted platform to connect and unlock new business opportunities virtually. Powered by our B2B online marketplace Saladplate.com, the AI-driven virtual event will spur connections forged through data-driven recommendations and bespoke meetings, breaking through barriers to drive business growth across old and new markets.
Pre-register and gain access to global suppliers and key content impacting the industry!
Any questions? Drop us an email at [email protected]